Home or Hospital Visits Available.
Major Credit Cards Accepted
Ground Floor- Wheelchair AccessibleFree Notary Services
Long Beach Estate Planning Lawyer
Estate planning is about planning for your future and the future of your heirs and not just for the wealthy. Determining who will care for minor children, protecting a home which has increased in value, minimizing debts or tax liabilities, avoiding government intrusion in your personal life, protecting loved ones who have cared for you or who have special concerns or simply determining to whom your assets should be given and in what proportion are issues effecting everyone and are just a few of the reasons to consult with an estate planning attorney.
Estate Planning Information
The Misrok Law Firm, LLP, are experienced estate planning attorneys who can explain the benefits and risks you face and provide you with the most cost effective and detailed estate planning. Proper estate planning maximizes the amount or value of the assets you pass, minimizes your estate taxes and provides for the care and welfare of a spouse, children and/or others important to you. A proper estate plan may include wills and/or trusts to resolve issues upon your death; but should also include advanced directives such as powers of attorney, health care proxies, HIPPA affidavits and living wills in the eventuality that you become incapacitated and need others to make decisions or act on your behalf.
Long Beach, NY Estate Planning Attorney
If you have not done estate planning, upon your death the government will decide these matters for you. Many people are unpleasantly surprised and shocked to learn how their assets would be divided by the State and of the potential tax ramifications, cost and burden to those they leave behind. The lawyers at The Misrok Law Firm, LLP, will thoroughly review all facets of your situation and help you comprise the most complete and cost effective estate plan.
Some of the estate planning legal services we provide are as follows:
In preparing for a consultation with an estate planning lawyer you should be prepared to discuss:
- Drafting Wills and/or Trusts
- Asset Protection Planning
- Medicaid Planning and Eligibility
- Deed and Asset Transfers
- Tax and Gift Planning
- Financial Planning and Annuities
- Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies, HIPPA Affidavits and Living Wills
- Constructing Medical Assistance Plans
- Long Term Health Care Planning and Solutions
- The status, location and amount of your assets
- How you would want to divide your assets
- Family Tree
- As much detail as you can on your spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, uncles, aunts, cousins, great grandparents, etc.
- Who you want to carrying out your last wishes (Executor, Trustee, Guardian, etc..)
- Who should distribute assets pursuant to the will or trust
- Who should be guardian of minor children
- Who should be in charge of day-to-day decisions
- Who should be in charge of financial decisions
If you have questions or want more information about Estate Planning, click here to contact The Misrok Law Firm, LLP.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.